Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Q-BANGER


ALLOW ME 2 INTRODUCE MYSELF. greetings people. wut it do? wut does?? wut it is??? wut it was???? im fairly new 2 blogging that's why i say welcome 2 my world. im a grown ass man and a father of 1. im from Southwest, Philadelphia born and raised. nowadays im all ova like dog shit. im slick at tha lips and dumb with tha tongue. if u know me u already know what it is. if u dont know me you will soon have a clue who i am.  this blog will be my walkin journal. i will be bloggin about anything that interest me, and that could be anything. im a very private person so i wont go into my private life.  but i will display some of my personal encounters and other matters. maybe some of my words can encourage people...... maybe not. 

 Time 2 rock with me. feel free 2 comment on anything that interest you. good or bad. if i can dish it, i can take it. walk with me on my journey. Q-BANGER


Posted by ShoZu